Sunday, February 5, 2017

Trail Clearing and the Week in Review

I didn't eat great this weekend, but I didn't hit the Sizzler buffet or anything that bad.  I only got in two hikes this week.  I got some decent walking in at work too.  Here's my chart for the week.  I'll add in my ending weight when I do my wake up weigh in tomorrow.

I won't get a hike in tomorrow because I have a Dr. appointment after work and then have to visit a friend in the hospital before I come home.  It will be dark by then.  I'll get in some sort of inside exercise, though.

Today I got some good work done clearing part of my hiking trail.  It was a pretty good workout and made the trail a little more easy to navigate.  I've got a video with a short tour of the trail here: Clearing my BushFit trail.  

I'm looking forward to getting back on the eating right wagon and at least three good hikes in for the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment