Thursday, February 9, 2017

The best laid plans...

I was planning on a hike after work... I really was.  I was looking forward the brisk, windy weather.  I figured out a couple of months ago that I have developed a lactose intolerance and I need to take Lactaid if I eat dairy. I haven't really mastered the art of remembering to do it every time.  So today at lunch I enjoyed a nice, portioned amount of Mac & Cheese.  I forgot my Lactaid. My afternoon was not pleasant.  Latcaid works great if you take it when you eat.  It doesn't work if you try it after you eat.

No hike today.

But, I ate right with 2,048 calories and I walked about .88 mile at work today..

In addition to eating less food (and sometimes better quality food) I'm also taking vitamins, fish oil capsules, and I'm drinking Bragg organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the "mother" mixed in with a couple of my glasses of water each day.  This link is to a great deal on Bragg ACV.  A gallon for only $24.98 and it ships free for Prime customers.


No comments:

Post a Comment