Friday, February 10, 2017

I gambled... I lost

Started off great this morning.  Then I stopped at a WaWa.  Last year I developed a WaWa apple fritter addiction.  I thought I had it kicked.  I glanced at the pastry case and didn't see any fritters.  All was good. So I looked closer.  The fritters were usually on the left row.  But in this case, they were in the middle, and there were only 4 fritters stuck back at the back of the tray.  I could eat it, and just count the calories, couldn't I?  It's only a 670 calorie snack.  Sure, just one won't hurt.

Bad move.  I can't do that again.  Too much sugar.  Too many carbs.  Feeling like a slug.

Tomorrow is a new day.  I'm going to eat right and get back on my exercising and hiking.

One day at a time.  One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment